Holding with the highest regard your security and ‘peace of mind’ when traveling, we’ve prepared this detailed outline of the Reservation Ters and Conditions. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the provisions below before your booking, as your acceptance of thsese terms and conditions (User Agreement) will enable us to authorize and execute your booking.
HOTELIA.PL USER AGREEMENT
Hotel – An establishment (building) that provides lodging, meals, and other services to the traveling public on a commercial basis.
Guest – A visitor to Hotel who pays for accommodations, meals or other services and uses the Reservation System of Operator to make the Reservation.
Operator – NETMEDIA S.A., Warsaw Stock Exchange Company with its headquarters located on 15 Woronicza Street, 02-625 Warszawa, Poland.
Reservation System - on-line Hotel reservation system accessible at the domain name www.hotelia.pl (the “Website”) enabling visitors to the Website to book Hotel services.
Order – an electronic document (form), which is the only means of making Reservations.
Reservation – an accepted and confirmed by the Operator Order of requested services (for example an overnight hotel stay).
Voucher – an electronic document sent by the Operator to the Guest confirming the Reservation. The Voucher should be presented at the Hotel as proof of purchase.
The subject agreement defines the terms and conditions under which Operator provides Guest with Reservation services of overnight stays and other services in Hotels.
RESERVATION OF SERVICES
- The purchase of overnight accommodation or other tourism services is executed by means of the completion and dispatch of Order.
- The client is obligated to complete the order form correctly. Operator does not take any responsibility for the negative aftereffects resulting from the incorrect completion of the Order form by the Client.
- It is the responsibility of the Client to verify whether the Voucher, confirmation of the services booked, was received successfully. In the case when this document is not received, Operator must be informed of this fact as soon as possible by Guest.
- Operator does not guarantee a successful delivery of the reservation confirmation document and does not take responsibility for the negative aftereffects resulting from a missing Voucher during the acodation of the Client at the hotel.
- The exhibited prices are per room, apartment, or other accommodation, per night. All prices include VAT taxes.
- The exhibited prices include Hotel breakfast, unless explicitely stated. In the case where breakfast is not offered in the price, the Client will be informed of this fact during the reservation process.
- Guest accepts that the exhibited prices are subject to change within prior notice. Operator will confirm the actual price during the reservation process and will provided it on Voucher (reservation confirmation document). Operator does not charge any additional fees for acting as an intermediate in the reservation of overnight accommodation as well as other ordered services.
The only legally binding unit of currency for payments is the Polish Zloty (PLN). The exhibited prices in foreign currencies (EURO, USD, GBP) are approximations, converted according to the daily average currency exchange bank rate. There can be minor differences in the final price charged due to differences in the exchange rate used by the credit card authorization centre or Guests bank. There are two different forms of payment: credit card and bank transfer.
- Reservation price is automatically authorized once the Guest has completed and successfully submited Order. Authorizations are executed by eCard – an authorized credit card centre utilizing an encoded, secure connection. Operator reserves the right to block the authorized funds until Order confirmation, up to 7 working days from the time of their authorization.
- Guests Credit Card is debited at the moment of Reservation confirmation by Operator.
- Operator has the right to reject Order in case when Guests credit card funds are insufficient to cover the costs of the ordered services or the credit card vendor rejects the transaction operation.
Guests can pay for ordered services by way of a bank transfer while complying with the following conditions:
- Operator must receive complete payment within 3 working days before the date of first night stay. If payment is not received Operator has the right to terminate Order.
- Upon receiving payment Operator will confirm Guest the Reservation by Voucher. In the case when immediate Reservation confirmation is required, the Client shall send Operator proof of payment to the following fax number: 0048 22 815 41 00 or to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment via bank transfer should be made to the following bank account of Operator:
Kredyt Bank Account Number: 90 1500 1878 1218 7006 4975 0000
(IBAN) PL90 1500 1878 1218 7006 4975 0000 (BIC) KRDBPLPW.
- Operator will issue to the Guest a VAT invoice according to the goods and services tax bill of Poland within 7 days of the conclusion of the service at the Hotel.
- If Guest incorrectly provides invoice data Operator will not be able to make changes to the VAT invoice after a 7 day period from the conclusion of the service.
Any additional services exploited by Guest at the Hotel or at another entity (for example parking, laundromat facilities, cable television, mini-bar, climate taxes and others) not reserved through Operator, will be the sole responsibility of Guest.
CONFIRMATION OF RESERVATION
Operator enables two different types of Reservations depending on accessibility of services:
- ON-LINE Reservation – services are accessible in real-time (online), in which case Operator instantly confirms Reservation and sends Guest the Voucher to the the indicated by Guest e-mail address.
- ON-REQUEST Services – services are accessible on-request (available off-line), in which case Operator checks availability of services at the hotel or other entity and has 24 hours (during workdays) and 48 hours (during non-workdays) to confirm Reservation, from the moment the Order was completed by Guest.
- For successful and fully paid Reservations Guest, along with Order confirmation, also receives Voucher which is an essential document to be presented at the Hotel or other entity to ensure proper services.
CANCELATION OR MODIFICATION OF A RESERVATION
- Any modifications or cancellations of a Reservation must be performed using the electronic form accessible in the Reservation System. Operator is not obligated to accept modifications or cancellations requests in any other form.
- Any changes or cancellation made by Guest need to be verified and confirmed by Operator in writing.
- If no restrictions apply Operator will modify or cancel Reservation without any additional costs to Guest.
- The actual Terms and Conditions of modifications and cancellations may be different than the general rules presented below depending on the Hotel and particular offer details. Operator will inform Guest of the actual and binding Terms and Conditions in a clear and concise manner during the booking process on the order form as well as Voucher (confirmation of Reservation). In the case when no specific conditions are listed in the order form or Voucher, the following Terms and Conditions shall apply:
- No charges apply for cancellations or modifications of a Reservation if made at least 72 hours before the day of the service commencement.
- Charges equal to 100% of the cost of the first night stay apply for cancellations or modifications of a Reservation if made less than 72 hours before the day of the service commencement.
- Charges equal to 100% of the cost of the full stay apply for “no shows” without prior cancellations or modifications of a Reservation.
- For properly made cancellation of the reservation Operator will reimburse Guest full amount charged, minus any cancellation costs resulting from a particular offer or the general Reservation Terms and Conditions. Operator does not take responsibility for the currency exchange costs.
- If the originally reserved services are for whatever reasons unattainable Operator will try to the best of its ability, to provide Guest with as similar as possible in price, standard and duration alternative services. If Guest rejects the alternative proposition of a similar service Operator will reimburse Guest the full amount charged.
- In any event total Operators liability is limited to the amount that Guest was charged for Hotel services while making a Reservation through the Reservation System. After that amount is reimbursement to Guest Operator is free of any additional claims of action by Guest.
- Operator takes great care to present “up to date” and accurate information in the Reservation System. However Operator is not the owner of Hotel facilities presented in the Reservation System, therefore:
- Operator does not take any responsibility for any damages suffered by Guest at the hands of the Hotel staff.
- Operator can not be held responsible for incorrect information provided by the Hotel itself in the Reservation System.
- Operator does not take responsibility for liabilities resulting from ‘no vacancies’ at the Hotel which for example can accur when the Hotel sells more accommodation than it actually holds.
- Operator does not take any responsibility for any inconvenience or unpleasant occurrence at the hotel that result for example from renovation of heating systems, inaccessibility to recreational services, pool renovation, a water or power shortage and any other similar occurrences.
- Operator can not be held liable in crisis situations beyond Operators control, such as, natural disasters, strikes, wars, biohazards, etc, where the realization of the Reservation is impossible, in which case Operator is released from any responsibility to fulfill Reservation obligations and does not partake in any consequences regarding the legal binding of these Terms and Conditions.
- Any complaints associated with the services rendered by the Hotel should be filed by Guest directly with the Hotel prior to or at the time of departure or at the latest within 48 hours after the completion of the service.
- If Guest approaches Operator for whatever reason with a complaint about the services rendered by the Hotel, Operator shall confer the complaint with the Hotel with the objective of ensuring that the complaint is dealt with as quickly as is practically possible by the Hotel.
The data collected by Operator when Guest books a reservation through the website, such as Name, telephone and fax numbers, email address and Invoice details is used to process and book Reservation and to notify the Guest about Reservation details by email or fax. As a members of the Reservation System Guests will occasionally receive updates from Operator about special offers, new services, and other noteworthy news items. However, the Guest may always decline to receive these email and fax messages.
- The Guest certifies that he has read the User Agreement and agrees to be bound by it.
- The User Agreement was created under the strict guidelines of Polish law. The Polish internal laws, without regard to the principles of conflicts of laws, will govern this agreement and any dispute of any kind that arises between Guest and Operator.
- In the case of where one point of the Agreement is invalid, this does not affect the remaining points of the Agreement.
- The Operator reserves the right to change the “Terms and Conditions” of the Agreement at any time with out prior notice.